Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday!

I love Saturdays. I don't have to go to work and I get to spend the whole day with Reagan! That makes me super happy. We had a ladies day today because Jason had to work this morning. Reagan decided to sleep in this morning and didn't wake up until 7:45! Wow! I wonder what she will do tomorrow with the time change? We went to visit my best friend from college, Blakley. She had a baby boy on Thursday and we went to check him out at the hospital. It was crazy being back at the very same place that Reagan was born just 8 months ago. She looked huge compared to sweet baby Yeatts. After we left the hospital, we of course made our weekly trip to Target and picked up a few things that we "needed". Reagan took a really long nap and then we went to visit her Grammy, who just had back surgery:(

Just a shout out to Blakley, who just had her 2nd baby boy on Thursday! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday that we were in college and now she has two boys!!


This is Reagan after her bath. So adorable! I could just stare at her all day long. My love!

No comments:

Post a Comment