Thursday, March 15, 2012

I can't remember the last time that Reagan actually sat and played with her toys. All she wants to do is pull up on the coffee table, sofa, fireplace, etc. Her favorite things are cell phones, computers, and remotes. I love this picture because she is just about to pull my school computer down on the ground. Whoops. You can't really see it in this picture but she is wearing a skin tight polo shirt. It was 12 months and clearly too small. Her belly was hanging out of the bottom and I am pretty sure it cut of the circulation in her arms. I had to put that one away in the box with all the other things that she has outgrown. Which by the way, makes me really sad!  She is growing too fast!! It's so hard to even imagine what life was like before her. It seems like she has always been here. We are so very blessed to have this little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment