Friday, March 23, 2012

Poor Reagan!

Poor little Reagan is getting her top teeth. She was pretty cranky all day today at Kate's and her top gums are so swollen! She is quietly sleeping right now but I am afraid that she will wake up in the middle of the night screaming. She did that last time when she got the two bottom teeth. It breaks my heart because I am sure it really hurts and there isn't much I can really do about it. She's so stinkin' cute though! Even though she wasn't in the best mood, we had her pictures taken today. She actually did pretty good. A friend from church has photographed Reagan since she was 10 days old! I can't wait to see how they all turn out! Below is a picture of Reagan the other day, doing what she likes best... just standing! I love how her belly hangs over her pants. Really cute on her not so cute on me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment