Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LOVE

Since I started this blog I have been trying to take more pictures. I realized that since I take all the pictures, I don't have hardly any of Reagan and I. Jason took a few tonight but after being at school all day long with a bunch of wild kids, I was quite a sight. I was embarrassed to post those pictures.  What I DO have is one of the cutest pictures in the world of Reagan. I took this picture this weekend. We spent a long time standing at the sliding glass door. She has a big basket of toys but has no interest in them. All she wants to do is pull up on the basket, walk along the coffee table and stand at the door. I often wonder if she is hyperactive because she doesn't stop moving!! I know, that's crazy! Here's one of the pictures from this weekend! So cute! I can't believe that she is getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. Its so funny to me that you, a quiet, calm person has created such a busy little girl. It makes it more fun though to have a baby with some personality. Such a great picture :o)

    ReplyDelete