Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Night Night

My favorite part of the day is when I get to leave school and go pick up Reagan. Today when I arrived at Kate's, she gave me the biggest smile. It is the best feeling in the world. It is really what gets me through each work day. Once we get home we have the rest of the afternoon to play together. Today we took Molly for a walk and then did a little swinging in the front yard. Below are some pictures that Jason took tonight after Reagan got out of the bathtub. We have to put her in the crib to get her pjs on because she is like a wild animal when you try to get her dressed. She has started to jump up and down while she holds on to the side of the crib and she's NAKED. I love it!!

love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, she has the best personality! She is so spunky I bet that makes being around her so much fun!

    ReplyDelete