Monday, February 6, 2012

Reagan has two teeth!

Reagan finally has two tiny teeth! About a week ago she woke up screaming and would not stop. The next day we noticed two tiny teeth poking through. She is such a sweet, sweet girl. I felt bad that her little gums were hurting her so badly. But, she is feeling much better now. She is actually all over the place. She loves to crawl and pull up on everything. She also falls a lot and then the tears just flow. Here is a picture of her today. You can see the two tiny teeth poking through. I can't believe how fast she is growing!! It seems like I was just pregnant with her! Time really does fly. I remember everyone telling me that when she was a newborn. I didn't believe them. But, now I do:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad she got some teeth and felt some relief, finally. It stinks to know they are in pain during the teething process. Keep the pics/posts coming! I Love reading and seeing Reagan's pictures! :o)

    ReplyDelete