Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Countdown to Summer!

I am definitely on the countdown to summer vacation, one of the joys of being a teacher! Although, this year the countdown isn't quite as fun because I don't like counting down the days knowing that my sweet little Reagan is getting older and older. However, I am really looking forward to spending all summer with Reagan and we are super excited that we will have a pool to go to! Since the pool isn't open yet we brought out the baby pool. But, by the time I blew it up and almost passed out... it was raining:( So, Reagan tested it out inside. She LOVED it. She just laughed and laughed and crawled all over it!

Such a busy lady! Here are a few other pictures from the weekend!
So sweet in her pink dress. All ready for church!
My cell phone stopped working right after I took this picture. Slobber damage, I think. Unfortunately, they could not repair it and I had to get a new one:( 
 
We discovered a new playground and it was a big hit with Reagan. She did not want to get out of the swing!
So big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment