Friday, July 20, 2012

13 Months

Reagan is 13 months old today. I can't believe it! She's like a little tornado. She just tears through everything in our house. I was attempting to pack for the beach today and I was not very successful. Everything I put into a bag, she took out. She is such a mess!
She can climb up on the fireplace now, uh-oh.
Reading before church. This is the one thing she will sit and do for awhile.
So proud of herself! And look at those legs!!
I caught her being still!
I love those cheeks!!
Below are a few pictures from today. I was in a full on cleaning mode, why I do this I don't know but I become obsessed with getting everything in order before we leave to go on vacation. I do not like to come back to a dirty house. So, I was very busy getting things done today. Reagan decided to stay up all afternoon without a nap so we had A LOT of time together. I just had to laugh at how our day was going. She was all over the place and I was being an idiot trying to clean up behind her. It was no use. I should have just waited until she went to bed.

This is what she was doing as I was trying to finish making the cookies that I had started when I thought she was going to take a nap.
Helping me unload all of the groceries.
Handing me everything that she unloaded!
Of course Molly had to act crazy today too! This is what I found when I came back in the kitchen. She was looking for crumbs and would not budge from that spot!
I will leave you with this one last picture that I found once Reagan had gone to bed...It is never ending but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Couldn't get this picture to rotate but you get the idea. Sippy cup in my shoe. 
And on that note, I am going to bed! Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Coming home to a clean house is the best. Too bad it only lasts about 3 minutes until it is a wreck again!

    ReplyDelete