Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hug them a little tighter

I honestly can't even process what happened to those innocent children in Connecticut. I know one thing for sure is that when I walk into my classroom tomorrow I will definitely hug those precious little ones a little tighter and tonight when I put Reagan to bed, I will rock her a little longer and pray a little longer. May God provide those families with some sort of comfort and strength as they deal with this unimaginable tragedy. My little annoyances no longer seem important. I just want to hug and hold on to my precious baby girl.


1 comment:

  1. Amen. I am sorry I am not there at school with you all to help you all get through it. It is worse being at home alone watching all the news stories. I just can't watch anymore so I stopped and turned it off. Definitely praying for us all to get through this and like you, I'll forget the annoyances of locking doors and such. I'll never complain about that stuff again! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete