Friday, August 24, 2012

14 Months...WHAT??

Reagan is 14 months and I can't believe it! She is such a big girl. She talks all the time now! Her vocabulary just amazes me. She tries to say everything that you say. I start back to work on Monday and it makes me very sad:( I will miss hanging out with my little girl all day everyday but I know she will have fun with her Mamaw and Kate! I never have to worry when I leave her because she has the BEST babysitters in the world! We are so blessed to have them watch Reagan. We have spent our last week of summer vacation playing outside (when the mosquitoes aren't carrying us away), going to the playground, swimming at the pool, and taking Molly for walks! It has been a wonderful summer!! Now, I will start waiting for SNOW DAYS!!

Reagan and Jane! We live so close to Jane that we LOVE to meet up for walks and some playground time.
Her new favorite book, "THE FOOT BOOK".
New PJs!!
We LOVE you Reagan Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment