Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy Weekend

These are actually pictures over the past two weekends! Tonight, I teared up when I was rocking Reagan to sleep. I really can't believe that she is 10 months old. I want to freeze time! She's so cute and is interested in everything. It's absolutely amazing. I remember people saying that before I had Reagan and I never really understood what they were talking about. I now know that  having a baby and watching her grow is the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced. 

Reagan and Daddy looking at the baby ducks at U of R lake.


Reagan went to Maymont for the first time and she loved it. She just stared at the animals and then laughed. For some reason she really liked the sheep. She let out a really big laugh when she saw them. 

 She loved looking at everything!
 She wasn't scared at all!

We were given a pink mini cooper by a friend of ours that no longer used it. Reagan is still too little to drive around in it but she LOVES sitting in it and honking the horn. It really cracks me up! 


 This is what Reagan does everything she finds something that she isn't supposed to have. She hands me whatever it is. However, that's only if she sees you looking at her. Otherwise, it will go right into her mouth...see picture below! 
Yep! There it goes! It was a leaf and don't worry I pulled it out. Normally, it is a piece of pollen.
 Look at that face! Oh my goodness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment