Saturday, April 21, 2012

10 Months Old

Reagan Grace is now 10 months old! I really can't believe. I want to freeze time. How can she possibly be 10 months old? Here is what she is up to now: She crawls all over the place and wants to climb on everything. Her favorite thing to do is to climb all over Jason and I. It seems like she would do this forever. She has started to stand all by herself without holding on to anything. However, once she realizes that she's doing this, she quickly grabs on to something. She waves to everyone and says "bye-bye", even when we are not leaving. She always claps for herself after she does something. She talks all the time but we have no idea what she is saying. She loves her little bunny that she got for Easter and will even give it a kiss.  She has 3 teeth, which seems strange to me. She looks a little silly with two bottom teeth and one top tooth:) I like to call her "snaggle tooth". She is such a busy little lady. She is constantly on the move! I was talking to a friend yesterday about how we couldn't even remember what life was like before our babies and that was only 10 months ago:) We prayed and waited for so long for little Reagan to come into our lives and now she is here and it's pretty amazing. We are truly blessed that's for sure.

This is what Reagan was doing as Jason was trying to read her a story. That's what my students at school do too while I am reading too. Hehe:)

She finally settled down for a few seconds and listened to the story. I just love this picture!

Reagan really loves Molly but I wouldn't really say that Molly feels the same. She tolerates her to some degree.

I really tried yesterday to get a good picture of Reagan sitting down to show that she was 10 months old. That was actually impossible. This is the best that I could do and yes she is waving to me:))

No comments:

Post a Comment