Monday, April 6, 2015

Home

I was so ready for spring break. Just the thought of not having to rush out of the door in the morning makes me so happy. I love being at home with the girls and just doing fun stuff together. Before I had them, I spent my spring break, cleaning and organizing. Even though, it stresses me when my house feels dirty or disorganized, I have become much better about letting all that go. We had a few days at home before we headed to the beach so we made the most of it. We played outside a lot because the weather was so nice and we did a few Easter things that we never got to. We even got to meet up with some friends for a play-date. So fun! I am definitely counting down the days to summer vacation.
We even planted some things in Reagan's little garden behind her playhouse.

Easter eggs!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment