Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last week of summer vacation

This was my last week of summer vacation. I can't complain because I have had the whole summer off, which has been great! With very few naps for Reagan, we had a busy week playing! I thought I would have some more time to organize and get ready for work but with a 2 year old who is up from 6:30-7:30, well that's kinda hard. But we had fun!!

We did some baking!
Reagan LOVES Molly. Molly will tolerate Reagan and sometimes they will chase each other but that doesn't last for long! Poor Molly, I bet she will be glad when we all go back to work and to Mamaw's/Kate's.

Molly was just trying to sleep and Reagan wanted her to have a puppy to sleep with.
Then she needed to give her some blankets. Molly looks thrilled.
Getting ready to jump in!!
Swimming with Daddy
After I took this picture, Reagan said "I just relaxing and eating some lunch". What could be better than that?


No comments:

Post a Comment