Saturday, October 18, 2014

Reagan and Reese

I have been meaning to post these pictures sooner but it took me forever to download them. I tear up every time I look at these pictures. I can't believe that I have these two beautiful girls. It is truly amazing. It's crazy sometimes and I often wonder "I am doing this right?" Some days are easy and some days are so very hard but I guess that's what being a mom is about. I waited so long to hear someone call me Mommy and I surely have that going on now! So, I really try to remain patient and love every moment of it because it is going so fast. I love these two precious girls to pieces and I can't imagine my life without them.

 
 
Reese was not baptized in this but I had her picture taken in it. This was my grandmother's dress. She was baptized in it in 1916. So, it's pretty old. My brother, sister, and I all wore it and my nieces and of course Reagan. I wasn't planning on having Reagan in the pictures but she wouldn't let me go alone for the pictures so, along she came. The photographer ( Sarah Kane, who is amazing!!) took a few pictures of them together and this is my favorite!! So sweet.
beautiful baby girl
She is a mess!!
 
She looks just like a doll!



 
 

1 comment: